- “Data Controller” – The Supplier who determines the purposes for which the Personal Data is processed and the means by which it is processed.
- “Personal Data” – any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- “Cookie” – small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- “User” – Anyone other than the Supplier who, directly or indirectly, accesses, communicates with, or is the consumer of the Service or owns or controls any item which forms part of the Service, including without limitation: the Customer; any person who performs any of the above actions on behalf of or through the Customer’s User Account, whether or not allowed to do so; any person who accesses a resource, e.g. each consumer, unless otherwise specified by the context, should interpret this term as referring specifically to him.
- “Customer – Anyone with a User Account other than the Supplier. Each Customer is also a User and the term “Customer” should be interpreted as referring directly to him unless the context needs otherwise.
- “Representative” – Anyone representing the User upon entering into the Agreement or in any transaction linked to it.
- “User Account” – a Service user account whose purpose is to allow its holder to use one or more Features.
- “User Data” – any data, including Personal Data that the User processes, e.g. collects, enters, records, stores, alters, arranges, deletes, uses, transmits, discloses or makes available through User Account or otherwise by means of the Service.
- “Relevant Data” – Personal Data that is stored or otherwise processed by or through a given User Account.
- “Service” – Depending on the context, either: the Supplier´s providing the Software and/or one or more resources or other benefits for use in conjunction with the Software and/or technical support services concerning the foregoing; or the above items collectively, any of them separately or any combination of any of them.
- “Software” – The Supplier´s data collecting and reporting software branded as AutoROICalc and such other Supplier developer computer programs as the Supplier may make available in conjunction therewith, including such patches, updates, upgrades, other modification and replacements thereof as the Supplier may from time to time provide. Each of the listed items may take the form of an on-demand service, a local installation, or a combination thereof.
The Software, Service, information system is operated by:
- Registered Name: Ing. Jozef Bašnák – Real Marketing Strategy
- Registration: Registered in the trade register, file no. 570-15380, Ružomberok District Office
- Registered Office: 94901 Nitra, Trieda Andreja Hlinku 616/36, Slovak Republic
- Business ID: 51659581
- Tax ID: 1120333192
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operated website: autoroicalc.com
What data do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form, etc.:
- Personal identification information (Name and Surname, Address, Country, Phone Number, E-Mail Address).
- Business identification information (Company Name, Business ID, Tax ID, VAT ID, Bank Account Number, Order Information, Payment Information).
The Data Controller shall process the data to the extent provided for in the relevant legal regulations, contracts, and other documents of the Data Controller within the scope of which the Data Controller has received such data in the form of communicated documents, letters and notifications, telephone calls and electronic communications between the data subject and the Data Controller.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Data Controller with most of the data it collects. The Data Controller collects data and processes data when you:
- Register online, sign-in, or place an order for any of the Data Controller products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of the message boards or via e-mail.
- Use or view the Data Controller´s website and/or the Service via your browser´s cookies.
- Subscribe to the Data Controller´s e-mail newsletter.
How will we use your data?
The Data Controller collects your data so let it can:
- Set up, manage your User Account and process your orders.
- Keep records of its Users and Customers.
- E-mail you with special offers on the products and services you might like.
- E-mail you with your User Account news and updates.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide the Service and to fulfill its purpose. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we will either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it that we can´t identify you.
How do we store and protect your data?
The Data Controller securely stores your data at Datacentrum CZ1, Ktiš, Czech Republic where the access to the data center and technological premises are secured by a chip system including monitoring the movement of people. The surroundings of the data center are monitored using a camera system.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to the Service or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.
Could my information be transferred to other countries?
The Data Controller is incorporated in Slovakia. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
Sale of business
The Data Controller would like to send you information about its products and services. If you have agreed to receive this information, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop the Data Controller from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
The Data Controller would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the Data Controller for copies of your personal data. The Data Controller may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Data Controller correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Data Controller to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Data Controller erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Data Controller restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Data Controller´s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Data Controller transfer the data that it has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
In case you make a request, the Data Controller has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Undertakings of the User
The User and the Customer shall comply with all legal requirements relating to their use of the Service, the handling of their User Account data, and other activities hereunder, including the processing of Personal Data requirements.
The User and the Customer warrant that their User Data is lawful and properly acquired and that their processing operations are legal.
The allocation of roles and responsibilities in the processing of Relevant Data is as follows:
- The User or the Customer is the controller of these data.
- The Supplier is the processor thereof.
The terms ‘controller’ and ‘processor’ have the meanings assigned to them in the GDPR.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, the Data Controller may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use the autoroicalc.com website and the Service.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – The Data Controller uses these cookies so that it recognizes you on the website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising and User Experience Tracking – The Data Controller uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to the website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
The laws of Slovakia, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Last update: November 15th 2020