- Added custom web events tracking feature (end-point that collects the web event)
- Added refresh button to the Records, Reports & Dashboards data tables view
- Added option to Clone the Record, Report, or Dashboard
- Updated PDF template settings for Report PDF Export
- Updated Google Analytics integration to be compatible with GA4 properties
- Updated Report view with date range slider
- Added Report data table sum row
- Updated Report & Dashboard configuration UI to be more user friendly
- Updated color picker layout
- Updated/improved security-related issues
- Fixed the Report preview after live-changing the Report configuration
- Fixed batch import from CSV/XML limit
- Added common Records, Reports, Dashboards fixed menu
- Added Records, Reports, Dashboards list filtering
- Added Records, Reports, Dashboards multi-selection, and batch actions
- Added option to show/hide Records List data table columns
- Updated/improved backup of the User´s databases
- Updated UI theme
- Removed highlight Report Chart Item when hovering on the item in the chart legend
- Removed export Records to CSV and XML pages. Featured moved into the List Records view.
- Added option to calculate and show Report items’ trend lines
- Added option to calculate and show Report items’ forecast using the Moving Average method
- Added Report Automation features
- Added API to Get the Report Data
- Added option to highlight Report Chart Item when hovering on the item in the chart legend
- Added feature to customize Report PDF Template
- Added option to adjust the time frame of the Report
- Added option to hide Report Data Table
- Fixed Add Single Record date input to use the correct date
- Fixed Report create Public sharing link dialog cancel procedure
- Fixed Records, Reports & Dashboards list table items per page when initialized
- Added export report to PDF feature with a basic template.
- Added Reports Sharing feature.
- Added e-mail notification before Facebook Integration token expiration.
- Moved account information content to under Account Information page.
- Added option to save report chart image.
- Added option to save report data to CSV.
- Updated back-end services improving overall performance.
- Added User Account Settings page. It is now possible to put own SMTP settings to achieve better “image” & deliverability of scheduled Dashboards across the team or company.
- Added AutoROICalc API information to Integrations Page
- Added AutoROICalc Records PUT, DELETE methods
- Updated User Interfaces to be more friendly: View Report, View Dashboard, List Reports, List Dashboards, List Records, Create/Update Report, Create Dashboard, Account Information, Google Ads Manager Integration, Google Analytics Integration.
- Added AVG (Average), CUM (Cumulative) description in Report Items
- Added option to set custom Report Item title
- Added option to hide the Report Item source. (Applicable & Useful if custom Report Item title is set).
- Added notification upon Report Enrich Items change
- Updated Facebook API to v12
- Fixed AVG, CUM Report Items icons display
- Fixed nan in case of Cost per Conversion calculation
- Added Report Item option to set the calculation Average or Cumulative.
- Added Report Data Enrichment options. Added ROI, Add, Subtract, Cost per Conversion data enrichment operations.
- Updated Create a New Report section. Creating a new Report is now more descriptive.
- Updated Integrations section.
- Added option to export the AutoROICalc Records to CSV
- Added option to export the AutoROICalc Records to XML
- Added option to import the AutoROICalc Records from CSV
- Added option to import the AutoROICalc Records from XML
- Added Google Analytics integration with analytics.readonly scope
- Added Google Analytics automated scheduled data imports
- Added Facebook Ads Manager Integration with ads_read scope
- Added Facebook Ads Manager automated scheduled data imports
- Added /api/auto-roi-calc/v1/add-records Record source item Array verification
- Removed /api/auto-roi-calc/v1/add-records redundant response data
- Fixed e-mail reporting stuff when retrieving the User data
- Fixed option to set custom record source color in case of creating/editing the Report
- Fixed UI controls in case of creating/editing the Report
- Fixed UI controls in case of adding multiple Records manually
- Updated the Record structure validation in back-end
- Updated User Account limits according to Service Plans
- Added multi-level User Account database backups
- Added hosted end-point for email reporting chart images
- Added data confirmation after adding a new Record via API
- Added current Service version display on the page footer
- Changed and updated appearance including UI components
- Updated Service Plan descriptions
- UI Performance improvements
- Initial, experimental production release