Skip to content
- Added export report to PDF feature with a basic template.
- Added Reports Sharing feature.
- Added e-mail notification before Facebook Integration token expiration.
- Moved account information content to under Account Information page.
- Added option to save report chart image.
- Added option to save report data to CSV.
- Updated back-end services improving overall performance.
- Added User Account Settings page. It is now possible to put own SMTP settings to achieve better “image” & deliverability of scheduled Dashboards across the team or company.
- Added AutoROICalc API information to Integrations Page
- Added AutoROICalc Records PUT, DELETE methods
- Updated User Interfaces to be more friendly: View Report, View Dashboard, List Reports, List Dashboards, List Records, Create/Update Report, Create Dashboard, Account Information, Google Ads Manager Integration, Google Analytics Integration.
- Added AVG (Average), CUM (Cumulative) description in Report Items
- Added option to set custom Report Item title
- Added option to hide the Report Item source. (Applicable & Useful if custom Report Item title is set).
- Added notification upon Report Enrich Items change
- Updated Facebook API to v12
- Fixed AVG, CUM Report Items icons display
- Fixed nan in case of Cost per Conversion calculation
- Added Report Item option to set the calculation Average or Cumulative.
- Added Report Data Enrichment options. Added ROI, Add, Subtract, Cost per Conversion data enrichment operations.
- Updated Create a New Report section. Creating a new Report is now more descriptive.
- Updated Integrations section.
- Added option to export the AutoROICalc Records to CSV
- Added option to export the AutoROICalc Records to XML
- Added option to import the AutoROICalc Records from CSV
- Added option to import the AutoROICalc Records from XML
- Added Google Analytics integration with analytics.readonly scope
- Added Google Analytics automated scheduled data imports
- Added Facebook Ads Manager Integration with ads_read scope
- Added Facebook Ads Manager automated scheduled data imports
- Added /api/auto-roi-calc/v1/add-records Record source item Array verification
- Removed /api/auto-roi-calc/v1/add-records redundant response data
- Fixed e-mail reporting stuff when retrieving the User data
- Fixed option to set custom record source color in case of creating/editing the Report
- Fixed UI controls in case of creating/editing the Report
- Fixed UI controls in case of adding multiple Records manually
- Updated the Record structure validation in back-end
- Updated User Account limits according to Service Plans
- Added multi-level User Account database backups
- Added hosted end-point for email reporting chart images
- Added data confirmation after adding a new Record via API
- Added current Service version display on the page footer
- Changed and updated appearance including UI components
- Updated Service Plan descriptions
- UI Performance improvements
- Initial, experimental production release