CareFree Data Collection, Enrichment and Reporting
- Record and Report Crucial Business Activities.
- From Operations to Strategies.
- Any Business Model.
- Open for Automation.
- Business Intelligence Made Easy
- Comfy Sharing & E-mail Reporting.
- Set Once, Enjoy Forever!
Enjoy Premium features in the 30-day free trial.
Explore the pricing plans. No credit card is required.
All Important Insights Clearly in One Place
Who still wants to use so many different analytics and other tools? One can be sick of it! Of course, we need these tools for the business. Clicking and mining in various tools by hand can be so annoying that we will stop doing it, which results in a lost overview. Then it´s impossible to keep the business growing. But you don´t have to deal with that with the AutoROICalc. Report your activities from hour to hour, year to year. Scale your reporting from operational to strategic. Automatically.
Saves Time and Keeps the Individuals and Large Teams on the Track
Solo or a Small Team?
You are ready to go with the AutoROICalc with a simple setup. With its simplicity, start keeping your business on track with joy now!
Are there many of you?
Sometimes it´s difficult to have a picture of what´s happening right now in the case of larger teams. The AutoROICalc informs everyone.
Starts Your Workday Effectively with Freshly Prepared Reports
Just imagine you open the mailbox at the start of your workday, and everything is clear to make the next steps. The AutoROICalc works for you. It does all the “garbage” stuff. You make the decisions. We have asked a couple of the teams out there and this is all they need!
The Latest Blog Posts
- Creating your first DashboardThe AutoROICalc Dashboard represents a view of selected Reports. Usually, the Reports are related to each other. There are several simple steps to create a new Dashboard, divided into tab sections. How to create a Dashboard We use a few sample Reports to demonstrate the Dashboard creation. Navigate to Dashboards and then click on the […]
- The Report View anatomy explainedThe AutoROICalc Report consists of two main parts, the Report Chart, and the Report Data Table. This can also be spotted at first glance when looking at the Report View. The Report Chart and Data Table. What else would you need? You can interact with the Report Chart to get the exact point values or […]
- Report AutomationReport Automation helps for example to maintain the Report configuration or to notify about important events based on the latest Records. How to add Report Automation To add automation to your Report, select one of the available automation types. In this tutorial, we are going to select the E-Mail Notification. Let’s get guided by the […]
- Data EnrichmentThe Data Enrichment Item performs a selected operation between two Report Items, and thus adds a new Report Item, presenting the results of this calculation. This tutorial shows how to add Data Enrichment to your Reports. How to Enrich the Data To add a Data Enrichment item to your Report, select one of the available […]
- Additional Report Item SettingsThe Report item is titled as the “Record Type – Record Source” in the Report by default. The User might like to set custom titles for his Report items. Among other Report item settings, this tutorial shows how this is possible. How to set custom Report item title, if the item is average, or cumulative […]
- On Adding the Report ItemsEach Record Type – Record Source(s) pair represent the Report item. Please refer to the Basic Concepts section to learn more about the Report item. Adding “basic” Report Items is explained in this tutorial. How to add a Report item by creating the Record Type – Source pair? By adding the Report item, we are […]