All Important Insights Clearly in One Place
Who still wants to use so many different analytics and other tools? One can be sick of it! Of course, we need these tools for the business. Clicking and mining in various tools by hand can be so annoying that we will stop doing it, which results in a lost overview. Then it´s impossible to keep the business growing. But you don´t have to deal with that with the AutoROICalc. Report your activities from hour to hour, year to year. Scale your reporting from operational to strategic. Automatically.
Saves Time and Keeps the Individuals and Large Teams on the Track
Solo or a Small Team?
You are ready to go with the AutoROICalc with a simple setup. With its simplicity, start keeping your business on track with joy now!
Are there many of you?
Sometimes it´s difficult to have a picture of what´s happening right now in the case of larger teams. The AutoROICalc informs everyone.
Starts Your Workday Effectively with Freshly Prepared Reports
Just imagine you open the mailbox at the start of your workday, and everything is clear to make the next steps. The AutoROICalc works for you. It does all the “garbage” stuff. You make the decisions. We have asked a couple of the teams out there and this is all they need!
The Latest Blog Posts
- How to Setup Custom Web Events Tracking?Is your desire to have everything under control? Would you like to decide when and how to capture the user’s session source on your pages? Want to decide what and… Read more: How to Setup Custom Web Events Tracking?
- Custom Web Events Tracking NPM Package is Here!Have you ever wondered how developers efficiently create and manage their projects without reinventing the wheel over and over again? What about NPM packages? The secret sauce behind modern web… Read more: Custom Web Events Tracking NPM Package is Here!
- How to Track Custom Web Events?There are plenty of tools that can be used, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe Analytics, or Hotjar. Since these and others offer a comprehensive range of features, AutoROICalc comes… Read more: How to Track Custom Web Events?
- Where to find your GA4 Property ID?Since the AutoROICalc Google Analytics Integration has been updated, we no longer list the Google Analytics Accounts of the User. Now we only require the Google Analytics 4 Property ID.
- Thank your Universal Analytics. Cheers Google Analytics 4Finally, the next-generation Google Analytics 4 has replaced Universal Analytics. On July 1st, 2023, Universal Analytics properties stopped processing new data. Is that the beginning of a new era?
- Creating your first DashboardThe AutoROICalc Dashboard represents a view of selected Reports. Usually, the Reports are related to each other. There are several simple steps to create a new Dashboard, divided into tab… Read more: Creating your first Dashboard